Frosé (Frozen Rosé) is the hottest drink of Summer!
The end of summer is almost upon us and we want to share our latest and greatest
Boyd Ruby Tuesday Frosé (Frozen Rosé) recipe! It's easy to make and is sure to
impress at all of your Labor Day and summer weekend festivities.
- 1 (750ml) bottle of Ruby Tuesday Rosé
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries (about 2 cups sliced), plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Grenadine syrup
1. Pour Ruby Tuesday Rosé into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
2. Combine strawberries and the sugar in the the blender and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, until the berries begin to release their juices.
3. Add Grenadine and Ruby Tuesday Rosé cubes. Blend the mixture on high until smooth. Pour into glasses for a refreshing summer drink or serve with a spoon like sorbet. Garnish wth strawberries if desired.
Now until August 27th, we are offering a fantastic limited discount exclusively to our loyal supporters: enjoy our 2016 Ruby Tuesday Rosé or our 2016 Sauvignon Blanc and receive the great discount of $1 shipping (Continental US Only)! That means only $1 to ground ship these summer wines - with no limit on the quantity!
Place your order by August 27, 2017 to ensure delivery before Labor Day and enter special offer code "FROSE".
**Please note that red wines are not included in this special. If you wish to order red wines, they will need to be sent via Refrigerated Service at the refrigerated shipping rate!
Beginning in 1998 when we purchased our property on Big Ranch Road in Napa, we held a vision that very special wines and memories could be created in this location. Since then over 20,000 vines of Merlot, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Viognier and Cabernet Sauvignon have been planted, tended, nurtured, harvested, crushed and coaxed into fine wine.
The vineyard is located in the Oak Knoll District of the Napa Valley which is known for its slightly cooler climate and heavy clay soils. This environment produces ultra-premium Merlot and Syrah used in many of Napa Valley's most sought after wines.
Today, while we still sell over 50% of our grapes to other premium wineries we also produce very limited quantities of ultra-premium wine. These wines are produced using only the best materials and practices in search of creating wines that reflect a full bodied style that express the best attributes of the land.
Boyd Family Vineyard