- 1 (750ml) bottle of Ruby Tuesday Rosé
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries (about 2 cups sliced), plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Grenadine syrup
1. Pour Ruby Tuesday Rosé into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
2. Combine strawberries and the sugar in the blender and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, until the berries begin to release their juices.
3. Add Grenadine and Ruby Tuesday Rosé cubes. Blend the mixture on high until smooth. Pour into glasses for a refreshing summer drink or serve with a spoon like sorbet. Garnish with strawberries if desired.